Riddle School 4 is made by JonBro (Jonochrome) and is the 4th installment of the Riddle School.
In Riddle University, Mr. Munch, Phil Eggtree's teacher, has planned to eliminate Phil for quite a while before the events of this game occurred. To do so, he made a trap under Phil's seat, in which will send him down into a lava pit. Interestingly, Mr. Munch was the person who wanted Riddle University to be built on top of a volcano in order to carry out the plan. In short, whenever Phil reacts to something (via clicking on objects/people), Mr. Munch immediately presses a red button hidden under his palm, activating the trap. The rest of the game features Phil falling into the lava pit, screaming, until he falls into the lava, creating a skull and crossbones on the surface of the lava (presumably).
|Spoiler Alert below in this box|
|This game was a dream made by Diz to wake Phil up, which is revealed in Riddle School 5.|
- Click on anything. The result will always be, almost jokingly, the same.
- It is not possible to have a school built on a volcano, both physically and legally. However, judging by the amount of unrealistic elements in previous games, it should just be accepted.
- The game was released on April 1st, it was originally thought to be a joke, but it actually turns out to be important to the story.
- It was actually made long before April 1st.
- As explained by JonBro, in Special Features how the characters died are juat how they die in their dreams.
- There is also a grate under the cracked broken tile, in the game files, which was to break out of the room. As explained by JonBro, you would get a pencil from the pencil sharpener and then you would rummage through the trash and drag trash out of the way and then at the bottom there would be a string and then you would use the pencil and the string together you would combine them and make a little fishing like lasso and there would be a crack in this window and there will be something like bush outside so you'd use the fishing tool to get something from the bush. And then, they might have like paper clip and then you would use that to make a complete fishing pole then behind the broken tile theres a grate and use the fishing pole on something and degrade to pick it up but he didn't remember what it is.